Fill out the audition form below to audition for The Vocalist 2022, presented by Rocky Mountain Yeti!
To audition, you must be at least 12 years of age or older, be available to perform and provide travel to the event in Afton, Wyoming on August 7th and 8th, 2022, and submit a $30 application fee. See complete terms & conditions below.
Please submit a .wav, .m4a, .mp3, or other audio file with a 2-minute acapella solo audition (no audio background, including instruments).
Auditions close May 25th, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
The Vocalist presented by Rocky Mountain Yeti Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to The Vocalist presented by Rocky Mountain Yeti, organized by SVI Media, LLC.
2. By entering the competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any
specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any
electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way
(“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there
being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any
3. SVI Media may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms
and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the
competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United States of America. Contestants age
12 and older can enter the competition. If selected as a contestant for the competition, all entrants
under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian’s consent. The consent shall be in writing on a
consent form provided by The Vocalist presented by Rocky Mountain Yeti.
2. Where an entrant requires the details of his/her parent/guardian to be entered onto the
entry forms, SVI Media may ask for proof of age and in all competitions evidence to verify
the identity of that entrant at any time, and may use any channels and methods available to
carry out checks of any details provided. Entrants may only enter the competition in their
3. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition
information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the
competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true,
current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any
copyright works submitted, e.g. voice and musical talent, and SVI Media’s use of such
works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
5. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received
by SVI Media will be void.
6. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness
or acceptability of the entry or the operation of any part of the competition, the decision of
SVI Media shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. SVI Media will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry to the
competition. Where SVI Media decides in its sole discretion that an entrant is eligible for a
refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant entrants. SVI Media reserves the
right to refuse to refund any messages where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct
on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the
1. The prize is as specified in the competition information. Where the winner is required to
speak for the purposes of a film or video production they must appear to be able to
communicate clearly and appropriately for the production in question. SVI Media reserves
the right to select an alternative winner in the event that these requirements are not met.
2. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition
information, which includes the process of (a) judge and producer selection in the
preliminary round (b) judge and live audience voter selection via a text messaging tool for
collecting quantitative data.
3. The competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will
be judged by SVI Media or as indicated in the competition information and, if required by
law or regulation, an independent judge or a panel including one member who is
independent of the competition’s promoters and intermediaries.
4. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in SVI
Media’s determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to
other entrants, may be removed from the Competition at SVI Media’s sole discretion.
5. SVI Media reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in
whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being
conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer
bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable
control of SVI Media that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or
normal course of the Competition.
6. SVI Media shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 30 days from the date of the
decision of competition, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may
apply. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable
and non-exchangeable. However, SVI Media reserves the right to change the prize due to
circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
7. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published
by SVI Media and entrants grant to SVI Media a non-exclusive license to use and publish
their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner and to promote the
Data Protection and Publicity
1. SVI Media may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name, address, image, video,
and vocal content from The Vocalist presented by Rocky Mountain Yeti and their
comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing
and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
2. Information, data and the caller line identity (“personal data”) which is provided by entrants
when they enter will be held and used by SVI Media and their suppliers and contractors in
order to administer the competition. Aggregate, non-personal data may also be used for the
purpose of undertaking market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and
improvements to relevant services.
3. By submitting their personal details, the entrant agrees to SVI Media processing those
details in accordance with the purposes made known the entrant at the time of collection.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit SVI Media’s liability for death or
personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud. Subject to this,
SVI Media cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment
suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. SVI
Media is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone
network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment,
software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or
traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination
thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or
mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in
2. SVI Media cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from
errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating
3. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system
failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of SVI Media.
SVI Media will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the
competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
1. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms
and conditions and the competition information, SVI Media shall be entitled at its sole
discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these
circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and SVI Media
reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must
comply with any directions given to him or her by SVI Media including but not limited to any
and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes. “THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY
& WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS. I understand the dangers and risks of the Activity and
that, I as an Entrant ASSUME ALL INHERENT DANGERS AND RISKS of the Activity, including
those of a participant on the premises.
I expressly acknowledge and assume all additional risks and dangers that may result in property damage,
physical injury and/or death above and beyond the inherent dangers and risks of the Activity, including
but not limited to: Falling, premises hazards, equipment malfunction, improper use or maintenance of
equipment; the negligence of other entrants or audience, the negligence of the employees or agents of
SVI Media. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE RISKS IN THIS AGREEMENT
IS NOT COMPLETE AND VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE FOR PARTICIPANT TO PARTICIPATE IN
AND EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND DANGERS OF THE ACTIVITY, WHETHER OR
NOT DESCRIBED HERE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, INHERENT OR OTHERWISE.
Additionally, in consideration for allowing the Participant to participate in the Activity, I
AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND NOT TO SUE SVI MEDIA
FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS AS AND ENTRANT, INCLUDING DEATH, WHICH PARTICIPANT
MAY SUFFER, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION
IN THE ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE CLAIMS BASED ON
SVI MEDIA’S ALLEGED OR ACTUAL NEGLIGENCE.
Participant assumes the responsibility for reading and understanding this waiver of Liability”
2. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not
affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is
determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions
shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if
the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
3. The promoter of the competition is SVI Media, LLC, 360 South Washington Street, Afton,
Wyoming, USA 83110.
4. These terms and conditions were last updated on 7 May 2022.