- WHY YOUR STORY PODCAST: Episode 13 “Food”
- KICK IT OR KEEP IT: “2 Heads” by Coleman Hell
- MUST WATCH: Man saves dog from mouth of Gator
- DO NOT PLAYLIST: “Baby Shark Thanksgiving Song”
- KICK IT OR KEEP IT: “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by Paul Bogart
- TEXT-IN TOPIC RESPONSES: Approve or Disapprove of the Lincoln County Mask Mandate?
- Why Your Story Podcast Episode 12: Chickens, Dogs and Cats
- KICK IT OR KEEP IT: “Fly Away” by Tones And I
- WANDERMENT PODCAST: Episode 6 “Are You A Believer?”
- DO NOT PLAYLIST: “Let Her Be” Cover
Week: Nov. 30-Dec. 6
Anniversary Cake: Jerry and Gina Suter
Birthday Cake: Scott White
Special thanks to Ridley’s Family Market in Kemmerer, Broulims Fresh Foods in Afton, and Alpine Market.
Text or call 307-203-4637 to add names to the birthday/anniversary list. Birthdays are announced during the Weekday Wake-up, with Saturday and Sunday birthdays announced on Friday. Winners are announced during First Bank Sports Friday.
KICK IT OR KEEP IT: “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by Paul Bogart
November 23, 2020
A song made famous by U2 has been redone by a country artist. “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” is part of a new album by Paul Bogart titled Won’t Have Far To Go. Bogart, who doubles as... Read More
TEXT-IN TOPIC RESPONSES: Approve or Disapprove of the Lincoln County Mask Mandate?
November 19, 2020
Lincoln County’s Public Health Officer issued a public health order on Wednesday requiring masks to be worn in Lincoln County. The order is effective through December 4. Confirmed cases of COVID-19 have spiked in recent weeks in Lincoln County and... Read More