SVI-NEWS

Your Source For Local and Regional News

Slider

Slider

Local News News Top Featured

Thayne Maverik temporarily closed after CO2 alarm

The Thayne Volunteer Fire Department was paged to the Thayne Maverik Thursday evening for a C02 alarm.

The call came in about 7:30 PM. The Thayne Volunteer Fire Department said the store was evacuated and cleared from any hazards. The store was also temporarily closed while a propane inspection took place.

Outside gas pumps were still operable with a card. No injuries were reported.

Share