Sarah Hale, SVI Media
The family and friends of Annalyse Rose Bell, of Freedom, are mourning her loss this week. The eight-year-old girl choked to death during a family dinner on Monday night, August 5.
According to the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, the emergency call was received at approximately 7:30 p.m. First responders included the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Wyoming Highway Patrol and Thayne EMS. LifeFlight was also notified.
“We received an emergency call that a young girl was involved in a choking incident,” said Captain Brian Andrews of the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. “Every medical option was tried in and effort to save this little girl’s life but she couldn’t be revived.”
Friends of the family are spearheading efforts to raise funds to cover funeral expenses. A bank account has been set up at the Bank of Star Valley.