SVI-NEWS

Your Source For Local and Regional News

Slider

Slider

Featured Local News News

Thayne Fire Department responds to chimney fire

The Thayne Volunteer Fire Department responded to a chimney fire at home in Star Valley Ranch early Tuesday morning. Fire Chief Toby Merritt said the department was paged to the home at about 12:30 a.m.

According to Merritt the home’s chimney had a crack in it, allowing the fire to escape through the chimney block. Firefighters had to tear sheet rock down in order put the fire out that had spread inside the wall. The fire was contained to the chimney area of the wall.

No injuries were sustained by the homeowners.

Let us know what you think!
+1
0
+1
0
+1
1
+1
2
+1
0
+1
0
Share

LEAVE A RESPONSE