SVI-NEWS

Your Source For Local and Regional News

Slider

Slider

Featured Local News

GoFundMe established for Emily Shumway following carbon monoxide poisoning

A GoFundMe page has been set up for Emily Shumway, a Star Valley girl who is recovering from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

The GoFundMe page says that Shumway was exposed to the carbon monoxide on April 28 and was life flighted to Salt Lake City, Utah for intensive treatment.

Emily has since been discharged and is resting at home. However, she does not have health insurance and the medical bills are expensive.

“If you know Emily personally, you know that she has a heart of gold. She is a very hard worker who is quick to serve others around her in any way that she can. She truly blesses everyone she comes into contact with,” reads the GoFundMe page. “Now is the time that we get to rally together to support her.”

Click here to visit the GoFundMe page and make a donation

 

Share

LEAVE A RESPONSE