SVI-NEWS

Your Source For Local and Regional News

Slider

Slider

Featured Watch LIVE

WATCH LIVE: Teen Vocalist

The 2022 Teen Vocalist competition, presented by Randy Thompson State Farm Insurance, is tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the SVHS Auditorium. Eight teenage singers from around Star Valley will compete for a  single $1,000 prize, provided by Skyview Lanes & Cineplex. The winner will be chosen by a combined vote from three on stage judges, who will carry 75% of the vote, and the in-house auditorium audience, who will make up the other 25%.

Along with the competition, this year’s Celebrity Judge for the main Vocalist event, held August 8 during the Lincoln County Fair, will also be announced.

Watch the entire competition live at no charge, courtesy of First Bank of Wyoming.

Share